Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Clearly the Cap Does Not Fit


Even the late, great Johnnie Cochran could see I did not receive the hat I was supposed to. Due to the mishap, I have sent The Online Store of the Orlando Magic the following email:
Hello. I have a problem regarding my recent order _____ which was for a #1412 Varsity Fit Hat. [link to page]

I received my package today only to find the hat I received did not match the one advertised on the site. The invoice _____ and tag both indicate that the cap is what I ordered: a Varsity Fit Hat that is navy/wht in color. And the hat I received indeed matches the physical description.

However, the hat I received is not the one I ordered. I have included a picture that shows the two side-by-side. Clearly there was a mix-up, as the hat I received is not even available on the site. [see here]

I would like to return this hat and receive the one I originally ordered. I understand the #1412 is currently out of stock, but I hope this will be resolved soon. After all, I'd like to wear Magic gear as soon as possible! Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

-Kenny
Stay tuned folks. All five of you.


UPDATE: The Orlando Team Shop sent an automated message this morning saying they received my email and will respond ASAP. Still waiting for a reply from an actual humanoid.

No comments: