Saturday, October 07, 2006

College Football's Top Teams and Heisman Hopefuls: Week #6

All right, I blew my predictions. But one out of three isn't so bad, is it? I mean, A-Rod would've killed to hit .333 this past weekend.

Anyway, I'm going to start a weekly poll at the end of each week that reflects who I think are the best teams and players in college football.

Without further ado...


Top Ten Teams

College Last Week
1) Ohio State -
2) Michigan -
3) Florida -
4) West Virginia -
5) USC -
6) Texas -
7) Louisville -
8) Auburn -
9) Tennessee -
10) Notre Dame -


Heisman Hopefuls

Name College Position Year Last Week
1) Troy Smith Ohio State QB Senior -
2) Brady Quinn Notre Dame QB Senior -
3) Mike Hart Michigan RB Junior -
4) Garrett Wolfe Northern Illnois RB Senior -
5) Adrian Peterson Oklahoma RB Junior -

No comments: