Monday, November 27, 2006

Capgate Resolved

So a few weeks ago I wrote about how the Orlando Magic sent me the wrong freakin' hat. After I didn't get a response for a week I figured it was a lost cause and vowed never again to buy from OrlandoMagicShop.com.

A week later I got a voicemail from an OrlandoMagicShop.com customer rep. He said he would email me later about my incorrect mail order but never did. I figured it was some token gesture by a big business and didn't think much of it. Or the website for that matter.

Two weeks later I went returned home for an extended Thanksgiving break. Much to my surprise, awaiting on my desk was a large package from the Orlando Magic. I opened the box and there, in all its white and navy glory, was the hat I wanted all along. I immediately ripped the hat from its plastic cover and placed it on my head. As soon as I put the hat on it became my favorite. It's a Flex Fit, so it wears comfortably. It looks awesome as well. But best of all the hat was free, free, free!


Two hats for the price of one. Huzzah OrlandoMagicShop.com!

No comments: