Here's a link with older clips from Inside the NBA.
Highlights include the Chuckster:
- tipping the scales with then-WBC welterweight champion Vernon Forrest by his side. You'd be surprised to see if Barkley is over or under 300 pounds.
- explaining the business model of McDonald's and Dairy Queen.
- making a bogus argument about how The Masters intentionally made its course more difficult for Tiger Woods.
- interviewing diehard Clippers fan Billy Crystal.
- receiving snacks from Mike Fratello.
The TNT guys also poke fun of "The Magic Hour" with Earvin.