Thursday, January 01, 2009

I Know One Person in His Fave Five

Happy New Year David Stern!

Charles Barkley was arrested for suspicion of DUI a few days ago. But the story doesn't stop there.

The Smoking Gun has the full police report, which includes this damning tidbit:

According to the officer who wrote the report, "He told me that he ran the stop sign because he was in a hurry to pick up the girl I saw get in the passenger seat."

The officer continues: "He asked me to admit that she was 'hot.' He asked me, 'You want the truth?' When I told him I did he said, 'I was gonna drive around the corner and get a blow job. He then explained that she had given him a 'blow job' one week earlier and said it was the best one he had ever had in his life."


Also there was a loaded handgun found in the vehicle. While Arizona has lax weapons laws, it is illegal to have a gun in a car unless it is holstered. Even the outlandish Barkley shouldn't escape punishment. I would expect a suspension from TNT or even perhaps termination depending on the charges.

No comments: